You’ve got to know when to hold ’em, and know when to fold ’em! As any snow goose hunter knows, it’s always a gamble to let them have “one more pass”. Let them work or take your shot. Sometimes they get lower, sometimes they go up 100 yards and you’ll have a hard time getting them down again. You win some, you lose some, but it always helps to have an Ace in the Hole.
- Soft 10oz 70/30 Cotton/Polyester Blend Fleece
- Durable High-Quality Print
- “Ace in the Hole” Spade Graphic Front Print
- “The Gambler” Left Sleeve
- “Snows Down Low” Right Sleeve
- “Know When to Fold Em” Full-Back Custom Graphic
- Twill Neck Tape
- Nickel Eyelets
- 100% Cotton Braided Drawcord
- Fleece Lined Hood
- Comfort Fit
- Split Stitch Double Needling Sewing
*Note: Product images are representative of final production artwork proof. Actual printed product may slightly vary.
There are no reviews yet.