MXT shotgun magazine extension tube kit for increasing magazine capacity. Used in conjunction with the MXT extension tube nut, this tube kit will add the listed number of rounds to your existing magazine capacity. All capacities are measured using 2.75″ star-crimped shells; for use with 3″ or 3.5″, increase your selection by one or two rounds.
Kits ship with extension tube, tube cap, and full-length spring. To determine the length of the extension in relation to your shotgun, reference the measurement diagram and dimension table below. Note that the tube nut will add between .750″ and 1.000″ depending on the shotgun model.
THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES AN MXT EXTENSION TUBE NUT TO BE INSTALLED ON YOUR SHOTGUN — THIS TUBE KIT WILL NOT ATTACH WITHOUT THE NUT!
- Anodized 6061 aluminum for strength and weight
- Available in a variety of lengths providing capacity increases of +5 to +9
- Features relief groove to eliminate barrel clamp travel and ensure repeatable placement after disassembly
- Relief groove located off-center to allow location adjustment by reversing the tube
- Machined with matching thread pitch on both ends to allow reversing the tube
Note: May require modification of shotgun for installation and/or proper function. Any spring/follower retention devices will have to be removed to allow extension to function. Most Remington shotguns will have dimples in the factory magazine that will need to be removed.